1. In how many languages can I read Womagis?
Arabic, Chinese, Dutch English, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Turkish and in Womagis… the one you create!
2. Why do you say it is written in 18 languages plus 1?
The extra language is the one you, our reader invent!
3. How did you write a book in 18 languages?
A carefully selected team of professional translators from all over the world was in charge of transforming Womagis into each language. Then, it was shown to native speaking children to make sure it is kid friendly!
4. I found a mistake in the book! How can I share it with you?
Thank you! We would love you to share your comment with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. How do I purchase Womagis?
You can find Womagis in print or for your e-reader at Amazon.com, Google Play, ITunes and Kobo. If you have any trouble finding us at your country, please write to us at email@example.com and we will find a solution for you.
6. Can I find Womagis in print?
Yes! You can order our book in print at Amazon.com
7. Can I find Womagis for my e-reader?
Yes! You can find Womagis in Amazon, Google Play, ITunes and Kobo.
8. For what recommended ages is Womagis?
Womagis is recommended for kids from 6 and up!
9. How do we read Womagis?
However you want to read it! You can read it in one language or in many at the same time. The only rule is that there are no rules.
10. Who are third culture kids? Why is Womagis the perfect book for them?
Third culture kids, are the child of parents from different cultures growing in a new country. Sometimes, because of this situation these children grow up speaking two or more languages. Womagis is an option for them to play with all the words they know without feeling they have to choose one over the other.
11. Who designed the activities in the book?
We had the support of a professional educator to guarantee our activities were age appropriate, educational and fun.
12. I’m interested in bringing Womagis to my library
We would love to be part of your library! Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will share with you our special plan designed for libraries.
13. I’m interested in bringing Womagis to my school
It would be an honor! Please write to us at email@example.com and we will share with you our special plan designed for education facilities.
14. I’m interested in using Womagis in a special project I manage
We love trying new things! Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us about your idea.
If you have any question that we did not answer here, please write to email@example.com We will would love to hear from you!