1. In how many languages can I read Womagis?
Arabic, Chinese, Dutch English, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Turkish and in Womagis… the one you create!
2. Why do you say it is written in 18 languages plus one?
The extra language is the one that you create!
3. How did you write a book in 18 languages?
A carefully selected team of professional translators from all over the world was in charge of translate Womagis to each language. Then, it was shown to native speaking children to make sure it is kid friendly!
4. I found a mistake in the book! How can I share it with you?
Thank you! We would love you to hear from you. Send us your comments at email@example.com
5. How do I purchase Womagis?
You can find Womagis in print and for your e-reader on Amazon. If you have any trouble finding us at your country, please write us to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will find a solution for you.
6. For what recommended ages is Womagis?
Womagis is recommended for kids from 5 years old.
7. How do we read Womagis?
However you want to read it! You can read it in one language or in many at the same time. The only rule is that there are no rules.
8. Who designed the activities in the book?
We had the support of a pedagogue to guarantee our activities were age appropriate, educational and fun.
9. I’m interested in bringing Womagis to my library or my school
We would love to be part of your library! Please write us to email@example.com and we will share with you our special plan designed for libraries and schools.
10. I’m interested in using Womagis in a special project I manage
We love trying new things! Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us about your idea.
If you have any question that we did not answer here, please write to email@example.com We would love to hear from you!